- Assisting Supervisor and Truck Loaders with internal department issues.
- Communicating issues internally and externally.
- Sorting, filing, and scanning all paperwork on a daily basis for shipping.
- Keeping accurate inventory of all office supplies and dock supplies used.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- Scheduling of customer loads shipping from shipping dock.
- Compiling data, analyzing reports, and graphing warehouse statistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience using Word and Excel.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator.
- Able to type 40 WPM.
- Trust and confidentiality is a must.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
- Good attendance and dependability a must.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Initiative with strong teamwork and communications skills.
- Basic SAP experience a plus.
- Plant knowledge a plus.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED