LICENSED ATHLETIC TRAINER/ ERGONOMICS
LICENSED ATHLETIC TRAINER/EGONOMICS
REPORTS TO: Safety & Occupational Health Manager
HOURS: 1st Shift – flexible as needed or required
· Perform ergonomic job analysis, including task analysis, risk factor identification and quantification, and body mechanics analysis. “EJMS”
· Develop and maintain Physical Demand Assessments for all production positions
· Implement/maintain exercise program for facility to include Work Hardening for New Hires
· Use innovation, creative solutions and employee empowerment to design and/or implement ergonomic interventions such as, job rotation, exercise programs, and training and education.
· Consult with the Industrial Engineer on crewing needs, and ways to help identify changes to make jobs easier to perform.
· Monitor the effectiveness of the Industrial Athlete Program, and suggest improvements as necessary to the Training Manager.
· On a daily basis, monitor employees who are in conservative treatment or return to work to include the restricted work activity, and ergonomic interventions.
· Through investigation, aid in the determination of causality for alleged occupational illnesses.
· Aid the HR Manager and/or the Occupational Health Manager in assessing an employee’s ability to perform work tasks.
· Perform data analysis to measure direct and indirect cost of musculoskeletal disorders and trend identification.
· Oversee and manage the entire company Ergonomic Program. Tracking and implementing all ergonomic improvements and work-orders.
· Oversee and manage the P.O.W.E.R. Team and all activities.
· Develop and conduct all Ergonomic Training for the facility.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor of Science degree in Athletic Training
· NATABOC Certified
· Creative, forward thinker
· Complex problem resolution abilities
· Time management/ability to plan time efficiently
· Decision making skills
· Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
· High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
· Coaching and leadership skills
· Good work history and attendance
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/ Vet/Disabled