Analytical position focused on developing controls and analysis that will lead the complex to stability and process improvements in key indicators that influence the results. The analyst will be an integral part of setting the strategy to improve results based on the knowledge acquired while digging into the data. Must be an energetic, curious and inquisitive person. The analyst will support live, plant operations, and protein conversion operations, where applicable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop effective tracking tools to keep key indicators under control.
- Use data acquired daily/weekly/monthly to build trends and strategies that help the Complex achieve the desired results.
- Support the operations team to build process control templates that will help keep processes controlled.
- Use operations and Agristats reports as well as system data (SAP) to construct internal comparisons and benchmark analysis, positioning the complex versus their peers, internally and externally.
- Look for root causes that affect results, proposing corrections; all data driven.
- Support the budget process by supplying data that will build a challenging yet achievable scenario for the complex.
- Communicate clearly and in a simple way of the results of analysis so that management can use the reports to improve results.
- Be diligent and relentless in tracking the key indicators, simplifying and improving the process as opportunities are observed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2 year business degree
- Experience in the poultry industry can serve as a substitute for the degree
- Medium Intermediate Excel Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Clear verbal and written communication Skills
- Self starting