SOFTWARE AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a System Administrator for JBS in the IT Department.
- Understand how the RPA tool works (Automation Anywhere).
- Provide support to the business users in identifying processes that can be automated.
- Provide support to the application in production.
- Communicate with the business units on the progress and status of various RPA projects
- Train business unit users with RPA programming.
- Enable business units to identify processes that can be automated.
- Help business units to prioritize their projects
- Help business units in identifying the ROI on their automation projects
- Create or maintain end user training material and product documentation
- Provide end user training and support implementation of product changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS\CS\Engineering or IT Related Field required. Masters Degree in related field preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience with using Microsoft office tools.
- Must have the ability to work with simple programming logic.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver
- Participate in process document creation and interact with the business unit teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Understanding of common software failures and faults
- Knowledge of the systems or applications-under-test
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Ability to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Any prior experience with IT tools
- Must have hand on experience in working with SAP.