B SHIFT PURCHASING ASSISTANT
Reports to Warehouse Supervisor
Directed by the Warehouse Lead
The position of Warehouse Clerk is a position that supports all aspects of the Purchasing department.
Responsible to monitor and support our facility’s supply, storage, and tracking of warehouse material.
Daily Inventory Functions include but are not limited to:
- Processes paper flow of issues into the SAP system ensuring proper data entry
- Distributes parts for mechanics
- Ensures proper and complete data entry into the SAP system
- Conducts weekly cycle counts and maintains inventory integrity for warehouse
- Analyzes out-of-stock or expediting situations to correct inventory balances
- Organizes and maintains a clean store room an warehouse
- Participates in Inventory Programs
- Assists Purchasing Manager with special projects, inventory reduction and eliminating dead stock.
- Operates fork truck to move materials
- Daily checks of critical inventory.
- Must be able to operate powered industrial vehicles
- Occasional lifting of boxes up to 80lbs. is required
- Knowledge of all aspects of the current warehouse management system and software system.
- Knowledge of inventory processes to include SAP.
- High school diploma
- Forklift experience