Position: HR Administrator
Program: Summer Learning Experience (Remote)
Be an important part of the 5,600 educators and healthcare professionals employed by Catapult Learning. We are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families, and their communities. Our purpose drives performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
The HR Administrator will support with the onboarding of staff for the Summer Learning Experience program.
This is a temporary, full time, remote position.
Reports to the HR Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Participate in HR projects
- Work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS (preferred)
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Remote work setting.