Education Program Supervisor (Miami-Dade)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced Education Program Supervisors in Miami-Dade County! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling.
We are beginning to look for full-time Program Supervisors for our intervention programs in schools throughout Miami-Dade County; position starts 7/1/21. The primary function of this role is to be the liaison between our teachers and the school’s administration and staff. The ideal candidate will effectively coach educators in the territory and manage small group reading and math instructional programs to ensure adherence to the company educational standards, while providing customer satisfaction through problem-solving and frequent communication.
A current FL Teaching Certificate is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Growth potential
- Continued instructional and leadership support
- Full suite of benefits including health insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a PTO program
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Hires, trains, and oversees the performance of teachers; supervises via informal and formal lesson observations.
- Provides assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Assists with testing students.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly.
- Assures customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement, as well as safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environment of the classroom.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district; communicates issues concerning program implementation.
- Submits monthly reports and other documents as necessary
- Current FL Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of two years of related supervisory experience in education
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to handle numerous priorities concurrently
- Must be able to travel between multiple school sites throughout the region
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) required
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
Catapult Learning provides PPE kits to our employees.