Certified Teacher 2021-2022 School Year (Louisville)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Louisville! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling.
We are beginning to look for teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Most of our positions are part-time (10-15 hours per week) in the Louisville area. They are in-person in K-12 private schools, and the programs focus on Math and Reading intervention for small groups.
A current Teaching Certificate (from any state) is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate information and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($20 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom teacher, but instead, in a separate area with students who need extra help)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Instruct Reading and/or Math in an onsite/face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Current Teaching Certificate (from any state)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students K-12
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Catapult Learning provides PPE kits to our employees. Our small group intervention style of teaching also limits your exposure.