Sales Finance Analyst
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
Sales Finance Analyst
Sales Finance Analyst, Manager
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
Enphase is currently seeking a Sales Finance Analyst. The successful candidate will support Operations and manage sales finance process covering Sales Commission, Discounts, Rebates, product promotion.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including the areas of sales,
- rebates, commissions, and contra revenue estimations.
- Research and prepare clear and concise variance analysis and explanations of POS activity for sales executive level.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances.
- Interface with customers and third parties regarding reporting requirements items.
- Lead interactions with the senior sales staff and fill the data points needed.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Sales target forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools.
- Prepare Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports and recurring analysis.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and operational heads with in-depth analysis.
- Develop standardized dashboard reports for sales and finance organizations.
- Work to streamline procedures and automate processes using multiple software platforms.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Prepare, Analyse, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts.
- Design and implement database structures or software tools in support of effective data sourcing strategies.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 4-7 years of hands-on Analytics, Sales Finance experience.
- Bachelors in computer science, Finance/Business, MBA Finance preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of initiative and works well in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Strong Excel modelling required.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- ERP system experience (Oracle preferred)