Operations Program Manager
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Read on…
Enphase is introducing a new technology called Ensemble which allows seamless operation of energy resources such as inverters, storage systems, and loads to operate in a microgrid environment whether connected to a grid or not. This technology allows us to meet predefined Quality of Service specification and Economic objectives.
Enphase is developing more critical functions in the US. We need an excellent PM who can lead operation projects including (not limited to) capacity planning, logistics and order delivery management in the US.
What you will be doing:
- Manage/track factory capacity including current sites and potential 2nd source CMs
- Manage/track critical components capacity including Magnetics/Bulkhead/Cables/Mech Parts
- Expand capacity to match with Enphase demand need
- Coordinate Cross-functional team (Design, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing) to ensure the delivery for Enphase
- Factory CT, OEE improvement
- Supporting operations projects
- Operation leader for miscellaneous projects in factory
What you typically need to do it well:
- B.S. in Engineering, or other suitable educational background or work experience
- 10+ years of experience at factory Operation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with factory MFG process
- Expert knowledge of planning and capacity
- Data analysis skill to monitor/detect/resolve problems in factory daily operation
- Good team player for cross function team co-working
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT experience
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.