Along with being a leader in the microinverters and storage systems business, Enphase is on a mission to provide a best-in-class experience to installers and homeowners during the Solar sales process via our product called Solargraf. Using Solargraf, installers can create beautiful and compelling 3D solar designs and dynamic proposals for their customers and get assistance with a host of other related services needed during the sales process. We make use of in-house AI algorithms, 3D model generation, API integration with data providers, and a host of other tools to create an experience that is user-friendly, robust, and fully integrated.
As we move towards a new phase of this design tool and services business along with international expansion, we need highly talented individuals to create the best-in-class product and provide a great customer experience.
Task & Responsibilities
- Own the VOC (Voice of the Customer) and represent it faithfully internally. Be obsessed with our customers - who they are, what their needs and pain points are, why they trust certain products and not others, etc.
- Capture and articulate product feedback from multiple sources. You will identify and fill product gaps
and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve user experience
- Own a product end-to-end either as an individual contributor or as a team leader.
- Conduct periodic product backlog reviews, prioritizing with buy-in from all stakeholders, and
representing business, customer, and partner impact
- Own the end-to-end product development process, including business case definition, writing and
scoping product requirements, creating feature specifications, testing and validating pre-release
product, and more
- Define, track, and analyze metrics and measures for product performance
- Manage and track product development process looking at engineering utilization and velocity
- Develop product-related content in support of sales and account management teams
- Conduct competitive assessments
- Manage relationships with partners
What You Need
- B.Tech. from Tier 1 engineering colleges (IITs, NITs)
- MBA from a reputed college (IIMs, FMS, MDI or other tier 1 B-school)
- GPA of 8 & above
- Stellar oral and written communication skills
- Natural peer and team leadership skills
- Desire to work in a highly visible and critical role
- Experience as a Product Manager
- B.Tech. in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics
- Software Engineering experience
- Experience building new Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning technologies
- Hands on technical experience on python, mobile/web apps [you will not be coding]
- Strong business acumen