Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 36 million microinverters on more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
About the Role:
365 Pronto, a platform technology company acquired by Enphase in December 2021 is disrupting the cleantech O&M space. The organization is seeking a full-time Product Manager based out of our Scottsdale, Arizona office.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will be responsible for owning the development and delivery of new products by conducting market research, creating product time frames and plans, leading our engineering teams, and collaborating on marketing strategies for new products.
- Own the VOC (Voice of the Customer) and represent it faithfully internally. Be obsessed with our customers - who they are, what their needs and pain points are, why they trust certain products and not others, etc.
- Capture and articulate product feedback from multiple sources. You will identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve user experience
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of products
- Conduct periodic product backlog reviews, prioritizing with buy-in from all stakeholders, and representing business, customer, and partner impact
- Define, track, and analyze metrics and measures for product performance
- Own the end-to-end product development process, including business case definition, writing and scoping product requirements, creating feature specifications, testing and validating pre-release product, and more
- Manage and track product development process looking at engineering utilization and velocity
- Develop product related content in support of sales and account management teams
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Conduct competitive assessments
- Manage relationships with partners (manufacturing companies, distribution partners, customers, etc.)
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent tech-heavy, product/engineering experience
- Relevant advanced degree such as an MBA, preferred
- At least 8 years of product management, product owner, or other relevant experience
- Experience working directly with software product designers to design and iterate on products
- Experience managing project managers and development teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of or proficiency in consumer marketing analytics
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems