Associate, Analytics Manager
- Be the subject matter expert on an aligned sales market, segment and product analysis of SaaS products
- Contribute to designing and implementing quarterly & yearly metrics
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze customer data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Directly manage a team of analysts including development & performance management
- Work with multiple key stakeholders including hardware/software sales teams, customer success teams to understand analytical needs and drive reporting
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Resource plan & invest in process & infrastructure enhancements to accelerate team productivity
- Contribute to shaping department-wide initiatives powering broad business objectives
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, computer science, or related field.
- Master's Degree may be preferred.
- 9-12 years' experience in an analytics Manager position or similar role is required.
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus
- Background in market research and publishing market analytics will be nice to have
- Working knowledge of SQL and business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven and able to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills working with a global team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards.