HR Business Partner
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
World’s best software-defined home energy solutions company
- Milestone years
HR Business Partner
Sr. HR Business Partner
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
We are looking for a HR Business Partner who will partner with BUs Leaders and teams to enable key business and HR initiatives from an HR point of view. We are looking for someone who has hands-on experience in managing business stakeholders and exposure to developing, implementing, and executing standard HR processes, and tools.
This is an individual contributor role. You'll get ample opportunity to work on a variety of global HR projects, role requires comfort with data and analytics.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
HR Business Partnering:
- To partner with the Customer Support team leadership to understand business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions to address employee issues.
- Assist with collection, maintain, analyze, and report on various types of key Human Resources metrics to assist HR leadership in taking effective decision making. Conduct periodic reviews with the respective business.
- Manage employee satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention. Promote an environment that encourages employee growth. Review results of People Surveys and work with leadership to affect change.
- Coach and advise on HR policy and ensure compliance to the company’s policies.
- Drive the policy awareness and ensure compliance across the organization. Being a SPOC for providing clarifications on policies as required.
- Manage employee exits effectively, conduct exit interviews.
- To ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion.
- Drive cross ¬functional HR projects and initiatives as needed
Talent Acquisition (25%):
- Partner with Business Unit leaders, hiring managers and sourcing team to drive the hiring process.
- Manage and oversee Talent acquisition at BU level, be culture champion for the candidates in advance stages
- Provide inputs with respect to Trainings, Talent Management, Career progression and other People initiatives to the HR CoE teams to have a customized program designed and delivered at BU level, if required.
- Responsible for the coordination/set-up of capability programs for the HR Org driving key priorities for Business and HR.
- Drive Rewards, PMS, Promotions at BU level as per the guidelines within the program TAT.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Full time master’s degree (MBA, HR / MSW)
- 8 years in HR function, prior experience of HR business partnering in BPO/KPO is a MUST.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills, should be high on integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships, establish trust and provide counsel in a thoughtful, sensitive, and timely manner
- Should be able to program manage key initiatives at the BU level
- Quick response to employee grievance is a must.
- Travel requirement in role: No (may have to travel for campus hiring once or twice a year)