Midwest Emergency Medicine Opening - Nebraska
MEDS is pleased to announce the availability of a premier quality of life opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician in Central Nebraska. We are looking for board certified/board eligible Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join our stable, privately owned group.
This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
Be a part of the future growth and expansion with MEDS!
- Annual Income Potential of $500,000
- 19,000 Annual Volume - 1.5 Patients per Hour
- 34 Hours of Physician ONLY Coverage (with dedicated scribes)
- Epic EMR
- Flexible Block Schedules
- Independent Contractor - Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders
- $251/hour for day shifts; $261/hour for night shifts
- Paid Travel & Hotel Expenses for Non-Local Physicians
Serving central Nebraska for more than 100 years, CHI Health St. Francis is a Level-III ACS Trauma Center & regional referral center that offers a wide range of services including: Surgery (including neuro), Cardiology & Pulmonary, Level-II NICU, CoC Accredited Cancer Treatment, diagnostic testing & much more.
We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your resume for this job click the "Apply" button or email your CV directly to [email protected].
Feel free to contact Allison Haley at 972-656-0563 for more information.