Medical Front Office
Cornerstone Pediatrics is a division of the Raleigh-Durham Medical Group (RDMG) which is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed practices in the Raleigh & surrounding areas & provides the highest quality care to patients of all ages.
We are seeking candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization for Medical Front Office opportunities. These positions work collaboratively within the clinical department and with the total practice to provide timely, proficient services for all patients by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for patient check-in, greeting each patient in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Tracks patients in the reception area and communicates with them as needed.
- Evaluates chart data to verify all information has been received and completed, and signatures obtained.
- Scans patient insurance cards.
- Ensures that proper authorization or referral is collected from each patient.
- Assists patients in obtaining authorization or referrals that have not been received by the practice.
- Enters all new patient demographic information into the computer.
- Puts charts in bin for specific physician or technician.
- Marks arrival time of patients in office and makes sure that patients are seen on time.
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience in a clinical or customer service setting
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Intermediate or better skill in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Interested? Apply today and a recruiter will be in contact with you to discuss next steps!