Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Needed - Leesburg, Virginia - Inova Loudoun Hospital
Commonwealth Critical Care is seeking an experienced Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to join our team at Inova Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, Virginia. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of Critical Care experience and have the ability to do Central lines and Arterial lines. Consider:
- Highly Competitive Compensation with Night Differentials & Comprehensive Benefits
- PRN / Per Diem option also available
- 12-Hour shifts - Days (Plus 1-3 Night Shifts a month)
- 211-bed Inova Loudoun Hospital-Trauma Center
- Opportunities to do plenty of procedures and enjoy autonomy with robust support.
- Critical Care Team covers a 12 bed ICU & 14 bed IMCU
- NP, FNP, ACNP or AGACNP's are encouraged to apply.
- Comprehensive Specialty Consultant services available.
- Exceptional Dedicated Team of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Internal Medicine colleagues
Inova Loudoun Hospital is ranked among the top hospitals in the country and recently received its third consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. We are one of only 7 Hospitals in Virginia to have received the Critical Care Excellence Award for 2022. This is an employed position with an independent, physician owned group offering exceptional pay. Our location offers easy access to Washington, DC / DMV neighboring suburbs of Reston, Ashburn, Chantilly and many other Washington, DC Metro suburbs. Some of our team members commute in from outlying areas like Winchester.
Contact Us Today to find out why!
Must have prior Critical Care experience and be comfortable working independently. Acute Care or FNP providers are eligible with Critical Care Experience.