Hawaii - Kauai Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA), the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii is looking for a full time ABEM physician for Kauai. We are an independent, democratic, physician-owned group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout the islands. In total, we cover 11 different facilities on 4 different Islands throughout the state.
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Employed with Partnership - 14 years average Tenure in the group
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital - Low Volume
- Generous Scheduling Allowing for More Play Time on the Island!
- 24-Hour Shifts, 7 shifts a month
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution - $67,000+ a year
- $65,000 Sign-on / Retention Bonus
- The very best complement of Benefits you will find anywhere
The right candidate professionally interested in this role is:
- Comfortable working 24's in a lower volume site
- Understands the value of a top tier retirement and benefits package (100% medical, dental paid for family, aggressive retirement).
- Interested in a full time position
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine and ABEM Certified
You will find Kauai, the oldest and northernmost island in the Hawaiian chain, is draped in emerald valleys, sharp mountain spires and jagged cliffs aged by time and the elements. Centuries of growth provide an awe-inspiring backdrop to daily life formed by tropical rain-forests, forking rivers and cascading waterfalls! Live out your dreams in Hawaii today instead of some day.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. Candidates only interested in full time relocation need apply. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply”button, or email your CV directly to [email protected]
Feel free to contact me, James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.