Pediatric Triage RN/LPN (Nursing) - Cary, North Carolina
Healthpark Pediatrics is a division of the Raleigh-Durham Medical Group (RDMG) which is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed practices in the Raleigh & surrounding areas & provides the highest quality care to patients of all ages.
We are seeking candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization for RN/LPN opportunities. These positions work collaboratively within the clinical department and with the total practice to provide timely, proficient services for all patients by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a representative of the patient’s medical home team.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records electronically
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; performs routine maintenance and acts as liaison with the company.
- Maintains patient charting, testing and flow sheets with accurate knowledge of medical terminology.
- Covers weekends and holidays per schedule guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
Register Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pediatric experience a plus! Must have knowledge of medical terminology and electronic medical charting.
Interested? Apply today!