Emergency Medicine Physician - Northern Virginia - Fauquier Health Hospital, Warrenton, VA
Virginia Emergency Medicine Associates (VEMA) is looking for BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our democratic, physician-owned and managed group in Northern Virginia. We have full-time and part-time positions available at Fauquier Health Hospital in Warrenton, VA. For more than 30 years, we’ve collaborated with our hospital partners to provide greater patient satisfaction, outstanding care, and improved outcomes.
Fauquier Health is a 97-bed Acute Care facility offering a 24-hour Emergency Department, Surgical Services, Medical Imaging Capabilities and Intensive Care Unit.
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- 18,000 ED Annual Volume
- 33-bed ED unit with multiple trauma suites, negative-pressure rooms and dedicated OB Room
- 24-hour Coverage Staffed by a Strong, Experienced Physician & APP team
- Stable, Growing, Private & Democratic Group with Significant Potential for Growth & Leadership Opportunities
- Employed with Exceptional Benefits, ED Experience Premiums, 401k with Employer Match, Medical Malpractice Insurance, CME, Vacation and Maternity/Paternity Leave
Warrenton, VA features both rural and suburban living as the gateway to Virginia’s Piedmont Region. It is the largest town in Fauquier County. Wineries (114 and counting), horses and beautiful vistas abound. Historic Old Town Warrenton is tucked into the heart of town with the Blue Ridge Mountains as it's backdrop with easy access to the greater Washington, DC area.
This is a unique chance to join one of Virginia’s best emergency medicine practices! If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] or call/text Mariah Barnes at (614) 783-8821.