Medical Scheduler - Knoxville, Tennessee - StatCare
StatCare is one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups in the nation serving numerous area hospitals and outpatient clinics. We are seeking a well qualified Medical Scheduler to join our outpatient services team in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Assist with high call volume
- Maintain physicians schedules – scheduling office visits and procedures (may be done via phone or face-to-face)
- Take triage call messages for medical staff
- View patient visit notes, identifying problems & diagnosis listed and physician orders
- Assist in patient registration and financial transactions
- May schedule radiology/lab
- May include recall scheduling
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year experience in a medical office setting
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications
- Ability to work effectively with physicians, patients, staff and the public
Contact Us Today! To submit your resume for this job , click the “Apply” button today and a recruiter will be in contact to discuss further details.