Family Medicine Physician Opportunity - North Carolina - 90th Percentile Income
This is a Turn Key practice for a retiring physician in August of 2021. We are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Residency Trained Physician to join our group of six (6) full-time providers this summer. We are an independent, well established 100% Outpatient Family Practice that has been providing services in Rutherford County, North Carolina for over 30 years.
Our practice has a Patient Centered Medical Home model providing individualized, compassionate care through comprehensive preventive care; aggressive treatment of developing or existing conditions with the ultimate goal of providing quality aging for our patients.
- Busy Practice – transitioning retiring physician’s patient base - Ramp up Day 1
- Competitive Salary with transition to 100% productivity after Year 1 with optional Partnership track and Real Estate ownership
- 90th Percentile Income Potential
- 100% Outpatient, 4-day, 40-hour work week with Allscripts Electronic Health Records (EHR) system and EKG, spirometry, routine dermatology procedures, Ultrasound and Mammograms provided on site
- Strong clinical and office support staff of 18 members with over 10 years of tenure
Rutherford County is home to Chimney Rock State Park, Lake Lure, the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and numerous other scenic locations for the outdoor enthusiast, Our residential options in the area vary from mountain homes to lakefront life or quaint farm homes to colonial designed homes We also have multiple historic Main Street shopping districts and with four large metro areas (including Asheville and Charlotte) within one hour’s drive, regional shopping options range from modern malls to unique antique and craft stores.
If you would like to learn more about our group or speak with our team today, send an email with your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you directly.