CRNA Needed in Granbury, TX
We’re looking for a service-oriented CRNA join the team at Lake Granbury Medical Center (LGMC) in Granbury, TX. Granbury is a lakeside community located about 30min SW of Fort Worth, TX that was voted the best historic small town in America by USA Today..
- M-F, 7-3 with rotating 1:5 call during the week with post call day off.
- 8 weekends of call a year.
- Case types include bread and butter general surgery, ENT, Endo, Urology, Orthopedic and GYN split between the main OR and hospital-based ASC.
- Do your own Regionals, A-Lines, Central Lines, Spinal and epidurals (will train).
- Compensation is 250K W2 for 44 weeks of service.
- Opportunities to pick up weekend call shifts for an additional $4500 per weekend!
- Malpractice insurance is covered by EAM.
- Full benefit package on day 1 including health, 401k with immediate vesting match, and CME allowance.
Wa are a clinician-founded, clinician-led anesthesia management company focusing on service to our hospitals, surgeons, and most importantly, patients. Over the past several years, we have experienced significant growth, providing turn-key department management at over 120 facilities in 6 states. Over 1100 CRNA and Anesthesiologist providers make up our team. We are continually seeking additional service-minded professionals to join our team and pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest. We want to hire exceptional people. If you want to be part of a great anesthesia team that really understands the day-to-day demands in the OR, please send us your CV to [email protected] or contact James Leising at 682-500-8604 and we will be able to answer any additional questions.