Emergency Medicine PA Position - Bethesda, MD
Bethesda Emergency Associates (BEA) is a physician-owned group working in partnership with Suburban Hospital for nearly three decades, servicing Montgomery County in Bethesda, Maryland.
We are looking for Part-Time Physician Assistants to join our group of experienced, stable, and tenured providers that share the same focus and commitment in support of our Emergency Department.
We treat more than 45,000 patients annually, including over 1,500 major trauma cases. We are a top-tier community hospital that has the benefit of collaborating with our neighbors, Walter Reed and National Institutes of Health.
- 233-bed hospital that is part of the Johns Hopkins Health System
- Level II Trauma Center
- Excellent “on call” panel including: Plastics, ENT, OMFS and Trauma Orthopedics
- Certified Stroke Center with Dedicated NIH Stroke Team
- 35-bed ED with Separate Pediatric ED staffed by Pediatric Physicians
- ED/Urgent Care Experience preferred
- Employed Position
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail
- Must have flexible availability to work days/evening/weekends
Bethesda, MD is located adjacent to Washington, D.C. and is an urban core of Montgomery County, MD. Bethesda is one of the most affluent and highly educated communities in the United States. It is a vibrant town, and a destination for shopping, dining and artistic and cultural events. Living in downtown Bethesda means living in a lively urban community filled with nearly 200 restaurants, 75 home fashion retailers, unique boutiques, day spas and salons, three live theaters, art galleries and much more! From award-winning theatre to independent films, Bethesda's Arts & Entertainment District is filled with inspiring artists and arts venues. Unique galleries and public art fill the streets throughout the downtown area.