Hospitalist Physician Assistant Position - Knoxville, TN
StatCare, one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups in the nation is currently expanding our inpatient services in Knoxville, Tennessee. We are seeking well qualified Hospitalist Physician Assistants to join our group.
We provide hosptialist services at the following locations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a 541-bed regional referral center
- Parkwest Medical Center, a 307 bed hospital and the region’s only Top 100 Heart Hospital
- Starr Regional Medical Center, a 118 bed acute care facility
- Employed position
- Exceptional working environment
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance Group Plan Participation
- Paid CME, Malpractice, and Employer sponsored 401k and Pension Plan
Knoxville, home of The University of Tennessee, is a progressive, friendly, and rapidly growing city on the Tennessee River waterfront and situated at the foothills of Great Smoky Mountains. Lakes and rivers wind through Knoxville and more than eighty miles of paved greenway trails cover the city creating a scenic backdrop to our local art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and shopping areas.Contact Us Today!
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to [email protected].