Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Physician or IM/EM Opening – San Antonio, Texas
Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians is seeking a Critical Care Fellowed physician to join our group in San Antonio, Texas. You will work within the Methodist hospital system within an independent, democratic professional association of over 75 emergency medicine physicians. The incoming team member can be IM/EM or Critical Care Fellowship trained,
We are looking for Board Certified physician to join our group as we expand our services.
- Enjoy a combination of Emergency Medicine and Critical Care shifts.
- Over 200,000 Patient Visits to our Emergency Departments
- Residency Trained, BC/BE Combined Internal Medicine & Emergency Medicine program or ABEM physician Fellowship trained in Critical Care.
- Must be willing to do Critical Care Procedures.
- Base Rate plus RVU with Flexible Shift Scheduling
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and Ancillary Support
- Equal Partnership available after completion of 2,000 hours
- Safe neighborhoods and a vibrant, growing job market – an hour from Austin
- No state income tax, high-profile health systems, and numerous teaching institutions
- Championship golf courses, tennis, and abundant adult/youth sports leagues
- Greenbelts, forest preserves, lakes and streams – great hiking, fishing, and water sports
Contact Us Today
Apply online and EMrecruits will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.