Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Position - St. Louis Bedroom Community
MEDS is an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine group and is pleased to announce the availability of a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner opportunity in Maryville, IL, only 25 minutes from downtown St. Louis. We are seeking Nurse Practitioners with demonstrated inpatient experience to join our stable, privately owned group.
Anderson Hospital has been serving the communities of Madison County since 1977. They continue their strong commitment to providing residents with the highest-quality of medical care every day!
- 154-Bed Acute Care Facility
- Block Scheduling
- 3 Physician rounders scheduled 7a-7a;
- 1 Physician in-house at night 7p-7a
- 3 NPs Scheduled daily 6:45a - 4:45p (10 hours)
- 1 NP Mid-shift from 12p-12a
- Mid-shift NP will do admissions and ICU procedures (intubation & central lines)
- Training will be offered to the right candidates
- EMR - Meditech
- Excellent Compensation & Great Benefits
- Medical Liability coverage with Tail Provided
Maryville, IL has a hometown atmosphere, a growing economy, excellent educational opportunities for your family, and a beautiful countryside. It is an ideal place to call home as it offers a more affordable cost of living while still having easy access to the urban city life in St. Louis. Maryville also offers a variety of outdoor activities including fishing, golfing, and boating.
For over 30 years, our mission has been to deliver the highest quality care. We work tirelessly to deliver optimal patient care and utilize our expertise to achieve operational and departmental excellence. Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
Feel free to contact Bill Masters at 940-368-0761 for more information.