Northern Virginia Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Opening - Top Tier Income - Washington DC Access
Commonwealth Emergency Physicians (CEP) is a physician owned and managed group in Northern Virginia seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our team in the coming months. This is a unique opportunity to earn top tier income potential in the region for an experienced provider.
Based out of Inova Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, Virginia CEP offers:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Stable, Private, Democratic Group
- Day or Nocturnist positions available
- Patient satisfaction consistently in the top percentiles in the nation.
- Moderate volumes to ensure exceptional care
- Employed with Exceptional Benefits, 401k, and Paid Malpractice.
- 50,000 Visit main Emergency Department
- 26-bed adult ED and a separate 11-bed pediatric ED
- Level III Trauma Center
- Part of the nationally recognized Inova Healthcare System.
- EPIC EMR
- Must have prior APP experience working in a Emergency Room.
Live in an area that includes more than 30 local wineries, historical landmarks, national parks, the Potomac River, golf courses, and quality shopping. The Blue Ridge Mountains grace the landscape to the west, and Washington, DC, with all its sights and history, is less than an hour away to the east.
Contact Us Today!
We are actively interviewing candidates that have prior Advance Practice Provider experience working in the Emergency Room. Apply online and we will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started..