Scrum Master - Security
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Making sure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope.
- Helping the management maintain the product backlog.
- Facilitating scrum events (daily standups, other meetings) as needed.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (technology, business, or management).
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing complex technology projects preferably experienced in managing software development or information security related projects
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project+, PMP or other relevant certifications are a plus.