Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Bid Specialist to join our team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
As a member of the bid and proposals team, the Bid Specialist will help organise and coordinate all bids and tenders’ opportunities. This role requires a combination of project management skills, verbal and written communication capabilities, experience with detailed writing and editing, and the ability to handle prioritise and manage workload with excellent attention to detail. The Bid Specialist will support the end-to-end bid process including bid preparation, response, and submission. Additionally, the Bid Specialist will work closely with the Director, Bid Management to support the development and implementation of bid/proposal management best practices. The bid specialist with be a key member of Yodlee Australia team and work closely on several exciting new RFP’s with large Fintech and Bank clients focused on Open Banking.
- Managing and coordinating bid and tender submissions including editing, proof reading and formatting of documents prior to submission.
- Liaising with a variety of internal stakeholders to drive deadlines and obtain information relevant to the bid response.
- Assisting in establishment of a bid and tender library that ensures consistency of format and style in line with guidelines.
- Assist in the roll-out of new processes, templates, standards, and best practices
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, English, Technical Writing or Communications
- Minimum of 0-2 supporting proposal development or proposal management, preferably in a software (SaaS) or financial services environment
- Expertise with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-starter, multitasker, team player, works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks. Keeps the team informed of changes.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and spelling abilities; technical writing skills preferred.
- Experience of bid and proposal process.
- Member of Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.