Revenue & Billing Analyst
Envestnet | Yodlee has an opening in our Accounting Department for a Revenue and Billing Analyst. This position will be a member of the Revenue Accounting Team and will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting. Envestnet | Yodlee’s Revenue Team consists of a close-knit group that provides a challenging and fun work experience with long term growth opportunities and great benefits.
- Interpreting customer contracts to drive the calculating, preparing, maintaining, and reconciling accurate and timely customer invoices
- Researching with the Engineering Analytics Team to ensure all source data is complete, accurate and on time
- Investigating and resolving customer inquiries around billing
- Analyzing and investigating fluctuations in monthly usage data
- Using judgement to investigate and provide guidance with the preparation of monthly journal entries associated with revenue, deferred revenue and A/R
- Collaborate with various other Revenue Team members to ensure the team’s monthly activities are on schedule
- Analytical skills with ability to use judgement to solve complex revenue and billing issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Excel skills (pivots, lookups, ability to work with large files, etc.)
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Able to work independently through job responsibilities and problem solve, but also able to recognize when to seek help
- Team oriented and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people, including parties outside of Finance
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and other organizations within the Company
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including contract interpretations
- Experience with Oracle ERP a plus
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks:
Envestnet | Yodlee offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.