Reconciliation Support Specialist
Recon Support Team is the subject matter expert for both internal Envestnet client service teams and external clients for all questions/issues related to reconciliation. Each team member understands the downstream effect on the Portfolio Accounting System of all transactions including but not limited to the effect on performance, unrealized/realized gain/loss and net investment. The team is expected to review and provide both short and long term resolution to the root cause of reconciliation issues.
*Please note the work schedule will be 8am - 5pm EST, M-F*
- Responsible for independent reconciliation, validation and resolution of all data issues for a significant revenue client.
- Establishes and maintains strong and cooperative relationships with both internal client service teams and external clients to foster a cooperative environment for the resolution of problems and/or errors.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with the reconciliation team to ensure a productive environment exists for problem resolution
- Collaboratively works with clients to solve operational issues related to data reconciliation.
- Works to address root cause of issue trends and propose short, medium and long term solutions. Work to implement the solutions with the client support teams and technology as
- Facilitate best practice process management with various operational and administrative areas of the organization, including making suggestions for improved client service, quality control, and risk management procedures.
- Daily monitoring of requests received to the group via phone/email
- Ensures all client based service level agreements are met.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- A daily 5am EST start time is required to ensure client based service level agreements are met
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the financial services or related industry with a client service background.
- Background in data reconciliation in a portfolio accounting system.
- Must have working knowledge of capital market industry and various types of investment vehicles.
- Must be highly organized, possess strong attention to detail, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to critically analyze information and make sound recommendations.
- Work as a member of a team with collaborative decision making.
- Strong information-gathering and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate with others in a concise, productive and professional manner – both verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably with a finance or business management concentration.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the financial services industry with a strong understanding of various types of investment portfolios and underlying holdings.
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.