Regional Sales Manager, Financial Institutions (Western Region)
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
- Envestnet | Yodlee is growing rapidly and is looking for an experienced field sales professional to manage a sales territory, drive revenue, and meet a sales quota for enterprise accounts. Responsibilities include generating new leads, as well as identifying, progressing, and closing opportunities.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to have business conversations with executive-level contacts. The candidate must understand enterprise sales and consultative selling. The candidate must be capable of managing complex sales processes and lead a sales team to bring optimal solutions to clients.
- Responsible for achieving annual booking sales quotas focused on securing new clients
- Effective, timely and accurate forecasting, via a CRM system, on a weekly basis of all sales opportunities
- Identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities within assigned accounts and up-selling products/services
- Prospect and pipeline generation, with Yodlee Marketing and Telesales, within the assigned territory and accounts
- Hands-on with RFP & RFI responses and proposal generation (working with Yodlee Product and pre-sales resources) to the assigned client
- Responsible for negotiating pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale within assigned approvals
- Lead a cross-functional sales team to develop the optimal solution to address client needs and beat the competition
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings, both in person and on the phone, with clients’ executives, senior-level managers, and decision-makers
- Understand customer key business drivers and business issues and optimize Yodlee positioning of services/products/software within the prospect to address their needs and close the sale
- Responsible for selling the core value (value-based selling) of our solutions and demonstrating the ROI our solutions deliver at an executive level to the prospect
- Effectively create and lead the Yodlee matrix team in support of all sales pursuits
- Keep abreast of Financial Industry knowledge, market and consumer behavior trends and understand impact to customer base
- S. or B.A. College Degree along with 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience in Cloud based / SaaS based solutions consisting of software, professional services, maintenance or subscription services
- Experience selling online banking systems to Financial Marketplace preferred
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms and solutions
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce clear, concise, informative documentation to support overall sales strategy and execution
- Proven track record in attaining and exceeding quota-based metrics
- Ability to interact with C–level players, ability to penetrate accounts across Line of Business and IT organizations
- Demonstrated leadership skills, team work and collaboration skills, and strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills: must be able to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships
- Travel required: up to 50% in multi-state area (West or Mid-Atlantic)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.