Principal Engineer QA
Experience - 10 to 13 years
Education - BE/B.Tech , Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience in automation and using latest open source/vendor automation frameworks such as Rest Assured/Selenium.
- Hands on experience using any Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control.
- Prepare QA Strategy/Approach
- Analyze user stories, bugs, CRs in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers Analyze interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate
- Should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code, memory leakages etc in order to improve the quality of the code.
- Must have worked on TestNG and Jenkins working knowledge is desirable
- Review and prepare test cases
- Automation coverage for every feature and test flow
- Automation execution both on premises and AWS
- Contribute in collecting and improving the metrics.
- Worked on Mirco services
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Establish coverage and traceability
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
- Experience in testing Web /Mobile Applications and/or API.
- Hands on knowledge of JUNIT and code coverage, White-box testing
- Experience in core Java Programming & good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL,Mongo db
- Non - functional testing experience
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Exposure to CI/CD/Kubernates
- Knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.