MTS: You will be individual contributor who is passionate to work on API platforms and products, relied upon to investigate, define, estimate and solve significant problems with a minimum supervision. You are expected to design solution for business asks, implement and own the complete life cycle of the work assigned to you from designing to post deployment and to work on assigned as well as own initiatives.
SMTS: As a key technical leader, in addition to the responsibilities listed for MTS, you are expected to frequently assist others in understanding and completing their work as well. You are expected to provide technical leadership on projects and assist management with the group’s day to day operations, including collaborations with people in other departments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as a member of the development team to understand, validate and deliver to the given project requirement.
- Identify the gaps, dependencies and constraints for the given requirements by Product team
- Low level design, estimation, documentation and validate understanding.
- Implement, build, unit test and maintain the code
- Proactively identify gaps, risks and issues at the early stage and work with the product teams to resolve them, keeping the immediate lead aware of the challenges.
- Own and deliver the unit of work in a timely basis.
- Open to learn new technologies and own their growth plan.
- Analyze production issues, determine RCA and come up with a plan to feed the learnings into the subsequent product upgrades
Must have Technical Skills:
Required strong development skills in Application Technologies listed below:
- Hands on to Java (JDK8, OpenJDK11), J2EE technology stack.
- Hands on with API creation, RESTful services and Micro services
- Experience in RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle) and NOSQL (Mongo) concepts
- Experience in Swagger Hub, OpenAPI specifications and YAML
- Strong hands on experience on Messaging techniques like JMS and other messaging implementations.
- Design Pattern and its usage – Implementation exposure is a must
- Strong knowledge on scalable distributed caching technique and implementation
- JWT, OAuth and Open ID Connect based Authentication
- Strong knowledge and experience on Data Structure, Algorithm, Multi-threading and its usage
- Unit testing Framework, TDD, Pair-Programming
- Good exposure on performance optimization
- Exposure to Full stack development, deployment automation, feature rollout
- Strong in low level designing, problem solving, debugging skills on IDEs and Production environments
- Exposure and experience in Cloud platform, preferably AWS
Good to have:
- Experience working in a product development company in FinTech domain
- Exposure to API Gateway / Management platforms like Apigee/MuleSoft/Kong etc
- Experience in Agile scrum methodologies
- Used standard tools and technologies for development lifecycle for the following: version control, build, continuous integration, quality plug-ins, dash boards, unit testing and developer driven performance testing:
- Junit/TestNG, JMeter, Spark, Mocha
- CI, Build tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Travis CI
- MEAN Stack with production enablement
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work when under pressure
- BE/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent