Program Manager will be working closely with the customer project teams and Envestnet Yodlee Professional Services consulting teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams in order to ensure the agreed outcomes mentioned in the customer Statement of Work (SOW) are achieved.
- Is accountable for the outcome of the integrated multi-track projects and/or program as agreed in the SOW.
- Strong focus on putting together a holistic plan and close tracking of the milestones.
- Understand the internal processes including project finance/revenue management, PM information system and ensure the team adheres to it.
- Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team. Manage third-party partner and/or vendor relationships as necessary.
- Responsible to ensure the latest update on the current industry environment that provides opportunities for Yodlee solutions.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction; Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Has basic understanding of technology to be able to communicate with equal ease with both technical and non-technical folks
- Looking for someone with BE / B Tech / MCA degree; MBA is a plus
- 8-12 years of overall experience with proven program management experience. Agile methodology
- Experience in managing multiple tracks parallel and ability to get into details on need basis