Director, Market Research (Sales)
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
- “Hunter” mentality, ability to prospect and identify sales opportunities
- Experience selling analytics solutions to Corporates and Market Research firms
- Persistence and strong negotiation skills
- Connections with Corporates – Retailers, Brands, e-Commerce, Restaurants – range of companies with Direct-To-Consumer business model
- Connections with market research firms.
- Ability to travel as necessitated by the role
- Understanding of the market research industry and use of data for market research inside of Corporates
- Experience working alongside internal groups – products, legal and finance
- Knowledge of “alternative data”
- Experience selling analytics products into corporates - Retailers, Brands, e-Commerce, Restaurants – range of companies with Direct-To-Consumer business model
- Ability to understand use cases around Yodlee’s data solutions
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain the benefit of analytics to prospects
You love uncovering opportunities that drive new revenue. You have an ability to identify key decision-makers within the target organization. You will be selling analytics solutions for market research use cases – competitive intelligence, customer share of wallet, customer lifetime value, customer churn, etc. You will help prospective clients understand the value proposition of adopting Yodlee’s analytics solutions. You will also be working closely with Legal and Finance as they write contracts for you.
You have an uncanny ability to explain how analytics can influence an organization’s results. You will act as a liaison between internal and external parties. You will be able to take prospective clients’ thoughts and convert them to short and concise propositions. You will also have an ability to give feedback to internal groups if the solution being delivered does not meet the needs of clients.
- Drive new revenue
- Identify new business opportunities as it relates to Yodlee’s Analytics Solutions
- Within the first 30 days, you will have gained an understanding of Yodlee’s analytics solutions, its use, and how to give examples of its application. You will be making calls and prospecting new business. You will understand what those prospects need and are looking for in a solution.
- Within the first quarter, you will be closing new deals and would have built a large pipeline of prospects.
- By the end of 6 months, you will be consistently signing new clients and growing the business.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join the fastest growing vertical at one of the largest and most recognized companies within the financial technology and “alternative data” space. You will be on the front line and directly responsible for helping the organization sustain its growth.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.