Service Account Manager
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Service Account Manager to join our Client Success team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
We are looking for an organized, service-centric professional to work with our clients and contribute right away to our industry-leading client relationship experience. You will advocate for clients and own the resolution of high-level relationship projects and escalations, collaborate with internal teams to solve complex product and service challenges for clients, create contracts and statement of work documents for projects, and assist with day-to-day questions about our products and services. Your primary goal is to provide an exceptionally positive client experience.
- Have a special capacity for connecting with clients, demonstrating ownership of the client experience, and developing real relationships
- Flex your analytical abilities in reviewing complex client situations involving contract language, pricing, organizational changes, etc.
- Partner with Legal and Sales for upsells and renewals as a key contributor to our 97% client retention rate
- Bring together resources from all levels as needed in order to provide responsive support to escalated client issues
- Identify clients who will benefit from our different product and integration solutions and explain technical functionality and application workflow at a high level
- Referring to consultant write-ups, create and assist clients in executing statement of work documents for all types of client projects
- Coordinate consulting calls for the purpose of scoping projects and providing estimates of project hours
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of account management or experience in a similar relationship-centric role
- Proven ability to advocate for your clients in front of an executive audience
- Experience communicating with clients via phone and email in a fast-paced environment
- Experience identifying areas where process improvement may be necessary and collaborating with leadership to implement solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented and highly dynamic environment
- A detail-oriented approach with an ability to switch between job responsibilities quickly and seamlessly
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or similar field
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook required; Zendesk, Jira a plus
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $51,000 to $110,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.