Director, Product Manager, Data Quality
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Product team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The will be responsible for defining and maintaining the service level agreements for Retail data within the organization and managing a product team responsible for the delivery of Retail data. You will build our critical processes and procedures necessary to meet or beat the SLAs that have been defined on a consistent basis - as well as respond to the needs of sales, support, product and clients as they relate to data.
- Managing the data model and aggregation success for Yodlee’s product suite and supported use cases
- Yodlee’s Data Validation Framework, Solutioning tools and Data Governance Programs for Data Quality
- Ensuring aggregation sources undergo cyclical and active quality operations
- Building internal processes and platform enhancements that enhance overall data quality
- Maintaining Yodlee’s Quality Evaluation Assessment program and associated products and processes for all covered data sources
- Recruiting, training, and coaching employees to successfully implement Yodlee’s processes and quality initiatives and direct efforts toward meeting Yodlee’s quality goals
- Contributing to building a comprehensive knowledgebase of best practices and train key staff on key requirements to execute their roles
- Monitoring service levels for Yodlee refreshes, core quality elements and reconciliation rates and ensure action is taken within appropriate SLAs to resolve any defects and address their root cause
- Keeping abreast of company products and service offerings provided to clients as well as a firm understanding of upcoming functionality and new services and offerings
- Achieving and maintaining a solid understanding of retail data aggregation
- Fostering teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and continuous improvement
- Ensuring team adheres to establish controls and procedures
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in data operations, credit data, data governance or financial data analysis
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Must be flexible, reliable, trustworthy, and absolutely confidential in all matters
- Ability and willingness to work independently in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment
- Willingness to travel 10%-20% as needed, both domestic and internationally
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.