Sr. Financial Analyst
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team within the Wealth Solutions segment. The FP&A team contributes towards Envestnet’s mission by supporting and providing financial insights to the management team so they can deliver on Company objectives. The team coordinates and manages all financial processes in the areas of planning, forecasting and quarterly business reviews partnering closely with the Corporate FP&A team and internal stakeholders.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for partnering with functional leaders across the organization to support our rapidly growing organization. This key contributor will own the budgeting and forecasting of operating expenses across the Wealth Segment. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, confidence to work cross functionally, understand and communicate complex concepts, drive change, and produce tangible results. We are looking for an individual who is a fast learner, hardworking, organized, detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve financial models that track spending such as headcount, opex, and capex for all departments within the Wealth Segment.
- Conduct in-depth monthly spend variance analysis and partner with business leads to understand potential trend changes to inform the quarter, annual, and long-term strategic planning processes
- Lead the Opex consolidation during forecast and budget cycles
- Partner with HR and functional leaders in managing monthly headcount tracking
- Provide internal reporting and analysis of key metrics for executive management
- Spearhead profitability analysis & resources allocation analysis
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience required
- Strong financial and operational planning skills, with the ability to synthesize data, identify, and highlight trends
- Customer driven with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively while working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to execute in a dynamic and demanding environment by demonstrating organizational, problem-solving, analytical, project management and prioritization skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience with Power BI or Tableau, a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field of study required
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.