PS Release Management Software Engineer (PS-RMT SE)
Experience: 3 -5 yrs.
Qualification: BE/Btech/ MCA from renowned institutes
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Skills required :
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Jboss, Apache
- jboss deployment knowledge
- Scripting knowledge - Unix shell, PHP, Perl
- Working knowledge of SQL and java
- Good Knowledge in ANT, Nexus, Chef and Jenkins
- Perform configuration and release management tasks for Yodlee Products.
- Follow best practices related to configuration, Build and release management and automate the deployment process.
- Gain expertise on the functionality of all Yodlee components.
- Interact with Development, QA and Operations teams to resolve issues.
- Install, configure and deploy Yodlee Product Components to different Application servers and platforms across various environments like stage/prod etc.
- Perform certificate deployment
- Do routine maintenance work like configuration changes, deploying builds and patches
- Troubleshoot configuration issues of Yodlee components and Application Server issues
- Create and review plans for installation of new or upgrading existing environments.
- Allocate and track the day to day deployment work.
- Provide status update to the deployment manager.
- Should be good at debugging the resolving the deployment issues.
- Acquire technical assistance from the Technical Architect team, Product Engineers and Infrastructure Engineers
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Contribute towards the improvement of deployment processes.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Should be a team player with ability to mentor Juniors team members.
- Foundation certified in ITIL V3 /2011