HR Programs Director
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone. Nearly 108,000 advisors and more than 6,000 companies—including 17 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 46 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest RIAs, and hundreds of FinTech companies—leverage Envestnet technology and services that help drive better outcomes for enterprises, advisors, and their clients.
Envestnet is seeking a talented and passionateto join the Human Resources team. The will be responsible for managing the performance and assess and develop the talent of the Envestnet workforce.
- Partner with HR Partners and senior leaders to define our multi-year strategic vision for TM/PM and develop and implement practices that deliver the strategy in support of the business objectives.
- Provide performance management, talent assessment, career development, employee mobility, employee engagement/culture surveys, and high-potential talent identification services to groups within Envestnet.
- Build strong relationships with HR Business Partners, Compensation, and HR Ops to support mission and critical business objectives. Lead the development, communication and implementation of practical performance management solutions that anticipate and act on business opportunities/challenges.
- Serves as the key resource and thought leader regarding talent development, performance management, employee engagement approaches and organizational structure.
- Champion’s new approaches and solutions that help internal clients grow the business and increase profitability.
- Drives continuous improvement using a combination of process discipline and innovation.
- Identifies weak or non-existent processes, analyzes organizational impact, and takes action to build or strengthen them as needed.
- Tracks, analyzes, and provides reports to measure the effectiveness of people strategies. Links measurement tools to strategic objectives and uses them to assess progress against goals.
- Develops dashboards or other tools to enable HR Business Partners to manage talent within their business unit(s).
- Manages implementation of performance management tools and initiatives arising from employee surveys. Leverages the expertise of internal and external relationships to quickly anticipate risks, build buy-in, and manage change.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Human Resources, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of performance management, talent development, organizational development or HR consulting required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in human resources with a significant portion focused on talent management (e.g. talent acquisition, employee and/or leadership development and/or coaching, performance management or engagement).
- Knowledge of current talent development and performance management solutions, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to consult with all levels of management.
- Strong change and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy, global environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.