Product Manager, Data Quality
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Product team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The responsible for defining product priorities with key stakeholders and relentlessly driving the product lifecycle from concept to delivery. We are looking for candidates who deeply understand and anticipate our client’s needs and are always looking for innovative ways to solve industry problems. We are looking for a product manager who can fearlessly drive for better data quality and who obsesses over the minute details of data with our Engineering and Data Science teams. You must love Excel. You will work on building and maintaining critical processes to beat our SLAs to ensure our client’s application have the industry’s best data. Excellent candidates will thrive in a fast-paced and always changing environment. will be
- Analyzing customer issues, needs, jobs-to-be-done empathetically in a data driven approach and bring improvements to the product and conceive new products
- Gathering requirements through internal and external stakeholders
- Writing user stories and review with engineering
- Working closely with engineering, data analytics teams to drive the execution
- Working with QA team to define and review test cases
- Interacting with Security Office, Operations and other internal teams in order to ensure the smooth execution of projects
- Reviewing test results and get the features demo’ed by QA.
- Helping in building and maintaining product documentation
- Coordinating with support / third party vendors whenever required
- Defining product metrics and ensure we achieve the metrics consistently
- Working with other Envestnet entities to build synergy offerings
- Ensuring retail data quality is top in the industry
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in bank and finance domain, financial data model
- Fearless mind-set to learn and experiment various hypothesis to improve the customer data delight experience
- Strong research and analytical skills on financial data
- Knowledge of conceptual database modelling and SQL
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.