Product Manager, API & Intergration
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Product Manager, API & Integration to join our Product team. This position is expected to report to our Berwyn or Raleigh office on a hybrid schedule.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Envestnet’s Open ENV offering extends the availability of Envestnet's solutions, empowering advisors and firms with new opportunities to leverage the complete platform to meet their unique business needs. Open ENV rapidly accelerates the ability to deliver customized implementations through a library of open architecture application programming interfaces (APIs), Single Sign-On, and nightly file extracts. It provides access to a single source of consistent, accurate, mission-critical data and functionality, eliminating manual data entry while ensuring compliance with regulators and corporate controls.
The Product Manager, API & Integration position is part of the Integrations Product Group, focusing on integrations with the Envestnet Enterprise and Tamarac RIA platforms. This person will work closely with the Open ENV Architects and Product Implementations team, along with Envestnet relationship managers, Sales representatives, and the Product Strategy team to define and document solutions to complex business problems using Open ENV. This role requires outstanding listening, organizing, and communication (especially writing) skills. Occasional travel to customer sites, partners and industry events is expected.
- Problem Analysis and Solution Identification – work with clients, potential clients, strategic technology partners, and internal teams to identify and define robust, scalable, repeatable integration solutions using Open ENV technology
- Definition of new API endpoints required to meet customer and partner business needs
- API Solution Implementation – work with Open ENV consumers to ensure they are implementing an efficient solution using available best practices; establish and attend regular meetings calls to answer questions about the implementation; provide sample workflows and Postman collections where required
- Client and Prospect Support – attend meetings representing Open ENV, produce standard solution presentations, demo scripts, and other tools for strategic partnerships
- Launch Management – ensure strategic partners are prepared for release of new products and functionality within Open ENV
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with a strong background in Agile Product and Development disciplines, preferably in Financial Services Technology
- At least 3 years of experience with integration technologies, including APIs, SSO, open platform capabilities; prior success implementing APIs to solve large-scale customer business problems
- Passion for clean solution design, clear and concise documentation
- Ability to solve complex problems in a simple, repeatable way
- Business savvy with a technical inclination
- Strong accountability and the desire to always improve
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and to thrive in a project-based environment within a lean team
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influence skills
- Ability to foster collaboration across working teams
- Familiarity with API tools such as Postman, SoapUI, or others is a plus
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $80,000 to $120,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).