VP Sr. Investment Specialist
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet Wealth is seeking a talented and passionate .
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The is responsible for engaging RIA and BD advisors as an investment expert across multiple PMC investment solutions and proprietary investment processes that are integrated into the Envestnet platform.
- Promotion of PMC High Net Worth Solutions to Advisors
- Partner with Junior Investment Specialist to help advisors create sophisticated investment proposals for cases in excess of $1M based on perceived target client needs and advisor biases for a specific region.
- Serve as a deep subject matter expert on all aspects of PMC’s Private Wealth Consulting and Custom Case Consulting investment offerings.
- Incorporate Direct Indexing, IMPACT and Tax Overlays as applicable.
- Servicing of PMC High Net Worth Solutions to Advisors
- Partner with Junior Investment Specialist to provide an ongoing white glove advisor experience for the PMC Private Wealth Consulting business line.
- PMC Private Wealth Consulting is a fully outsourced service that includes PMC discretionary trading within a customized portfolio design and ongoing implementation for larger client relationships.
- Serve as an Advisor Liaison to PMC Investment Management & Research
- Maintain a deep understanding of PMC’s Capital Markets Assumptions and Asset Class Portfolios Construction Methodologies.
- Stay current on PMC’s best third party research ideas across SMAs, MFs and FSPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field of study.
- CFA Charterholder required.
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry with at least 5 years in client contact capacity.
- Commitment to provide positive client experience and reinforce PMC’s image as a financial services provider.
- Possess ability to position to advisors a complex and diverse set of investment products.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Effective and concise communicator, both verbal and written.
- Possess ability to prioritize and maintain multiple client requests.
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on a thorough understanding of the capital markets, the Envestnet platform’s products and investment processes.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, or related field of study preferred.
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.