Senior Director - Data Services Operations
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
The Senior Director of Data Services Operations must have the ability to attract and recruit the industry’s best talent, and the ability to ensure that the Data is best in class to solve real business challenges. He/she should understand how clients value data quality and use this understanding to develop and implement process improvements to ensure data quality.
The candidate should be innovative, have a track record of delivering high quality data, rigorous analytical skills, extraordinary people management skills and a passion exceeding customer expectations.
If you thrilled by the idea of working in a Fintech company with an environment and excitement of a start-up where you will have an everyday impact, then read on.
- Experience in leading an operations function with process re-engineering skills
- History of implementing performance metrics to drive process efficiency
- Ability to identify areas for automation and define requirements for development
- rocess service requests, do proactive monitoring and resolve issues
- Client obsessed with the ability quickly assess business impact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage complex relationships in a matrix environment with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues in any phase of the data lifecycle, sourcing, validating, data model alignment, enrichment and validation)
- Experience developing data quality metrics, and implementing data governance models
- Validated analytics capability identifying patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends in large data sets.
- Experience using proactive system monitoring to ensure data accuracy.
- Experience troubleshooting data issues (related to any part of the data lifecycle of sourcing, validating, data model alignment, enrichment and validation)
- 15+ years of experience including 6+ years managing large, 50+, teams
- Experience managing geographically distributed services team
- Outstanding quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including senior management, business and client partners
- Ability to interact with and present to customers across geographies, including presenting RCAs, preventive and corrective steps taken to prevent issues in the future.
- Ability to manage complex relationships in a matrix environment and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Lean Six-Sigma
- Hands-on experience maintaining a Data platform preferably in the financial services industry
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.