Platform Training Consultant
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Platform Training Consultant to join our Service team. This position is expected to report to our Berwyn of Raleigh office on a hybrid schedule.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Platform Training Consultant partners closely with the Service, Sales, and Product organizations to prepare new Envestnet platform users, provide ongoing education for specialized platform features and workflows, and support ad-hoc opportunities to improve the overall understanding of Envestnet’s platform offering. The Platform Training Consultant becomes an expert on Envestnet’s platform and effectively presents it to external and internal audiences, training users in a variety of formats including resourced projects, webinars, phone calls, conferences, and site visits. Work is collaborative and independent in nature; requires consistent exercise of discretion.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Envestnet’s platform offering from the perspective of both external and internal users.
- Increase advisor, home office, and Envestnet employee knowledge of the Envestnet platform.
- Support training opportunities for resourced projects including new client onboardings, conversions, program additions, and other project types requiring platform education.
- Understand the training needs for advisors and home office users and appropriately tailor the message to match the audience.
- Effectively authoring training content and delivering platform training to large audiences via webinar covering high-level and specialized subject matter based on the training topic.
- Effectively authoring training content and delivering platform training in a one-on-one setting or with small groups via webinar, phone call, or on-site presentation.
- Support internal training opportunities by understanding the unique knowledge needs for Service and Sales teams.
- Proactively identify trends, themes, and opportunities for additional people-led and self-guided training opportunities
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s degree (or 3+ years of experience at a financial technology company in a similar role)
- 1-3 years of experience in a financial services atmosphere, specifically the registered advisory, brokerage, or financial services industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel 10%
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of application and not require employment visa sponsorship in the future
- 3+ years of experience in investment operations and/or portfolio accounting, Envestnet’s platform and/or other product offerings, or other financial technology software
- Software as a Service (SaaS) client service and/or sales experience
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $90,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).