Client Launch Consultant II
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Client Launch Consultant II to join our Launch team. This position is expected to report to our Raleigh or Berwyn office on a hybrid schedule.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Client Launch Consultant II manages a client’s transition from Project to production. We are seeking a candidate that is willing to grow and cultivate skills in the Fintech industry. We are active participants in the entire Implementation process. Our job is to understand a client’s needs and ensure we formulate a way to support them in a production environment. This involves developing workflows, identifying and resolving gaps in processes and making sure production support teams are ready and able to support the new business or change to existing business.
- Work as part of the project team to onboard new broker dealer and RIA clients
- Work as the transition manager for broker dealer and RIA clients from implementation / conversion to standard operations and ICS / AST support
- Deliver SLA document and review all SLA requirements to all B/D and RIA clients
- Deliver client on site operational support at implementation when required
- Work with the sales organization to understand the sales queue and help in setting operational expectations at point of sale
- An individual who can work in a high stress environment while focusing on the bigger picture. Strong attention to detail with an adaptable approach in order to achieve multiple objectives
- Workflow development
- Update Internal Operations teams on projects regularly during the project lifecycle
- Must be up to speed on all of the latest technology enhancements within the firm
- Work very closely with the Project Managers and will take the lead on many project tasks
- Conversion Support - trading cutover / planning / tracking
- Work with firms to design their platform in a way that fits their support model
- Provide ad-hoc training and web site demonstrations
- Support the training team by providing customized training requirements based on firm needs
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services or related industry with a client service / Operations background.
- Must have working knowledge of the securities industry.
- Must be highly organized, possess strong attention to detail, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to critically analyze information and make sound recommendations.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Work as a member of a team with collaborative decision making.
- Must demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy and be able to work with a variety of personalities.
- Strong information-gathering and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate with others in a concise, productive and professional manner – both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be willing to travel.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $85,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).