Envestnet is seeking This position is remote rolea passionate and talented Product Manager to join our Product team. This position is a remote role.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Product team is responsible for defining product priorities for their feature area with key stakeholders and relentlessly driving the lifecycle from concept to delivery. We are looking for candidates who deeply understand and anticipate our client’s needs and are always looking for innovative ways to solve industry problems. The Product Manager will be a team player with minimal supervision, work cross-functionality and closely with engineering, design, business stakeholders and technical writing to bring new products to the financial marketplace. You can articulate and present product benefits to clients, internal teams, and sales.
- Product lifecycle – drive the success and product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Feature design – work closely with clients and prospects to gather feedback during initial design to ensure success
- Feature specifications - work closely with engineering, design, technical writing, and business stakeholders to develop priorities and detailed feature specifications
- Product launch – establish a go-to-market strategy and collaborate with our product marketing and sales teams to successfully launch new features while effectively communicating product benefits to the market to drive adoption
- Goals & metrics – establish goals to identify opportunities and track feature success
- Ensure the quality of materials produced by the product management teams are kept to a high standard to articulate platform features, enhancements, and roadmaps to internal and external stakeholders such as Marketing, Training, Sales, Operations, Legal and Compliance
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in product management
- Motivated self-starter, with an ability to work independently and perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills to interact with clients, colleagues, and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in the financial technology industry
- Experience with wealth management technology platforms
- Passion for presenting
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $51,000 to $110,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).