Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Marketing Manager – Demand Generation to join our Marketing team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
- Manage and implement digital marketing and demand generation campaigns.
- Manage the development and implementation of email marketing programs (promotional and ongoing prospect and customer nurture programs).
- Pull performance reporting for campaigns and suggest improvements
- Administer digital marketing programs through campaign management tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, 6Sense, Uberflip, Drift etc.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of our client/prospect database in Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Manage thought leadership and product-related webinars – including promotional content creation, administrating the On24 webinar platform, recruiting and managing speakers, ensure content aligns to webinar strategy.
- Project management and trafficking of assigned sales and marketing projects including digital marketing, content, and sales tools.
- Work with creative vendors to develop impactful marketing collateral that drives leads into the sales pipeline
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Liberal Arts/Communications
- Up to 3 years of experience in marketing, account management, sales, support
- Experience in marketing financial products and BtoB marketing a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding of a CRM or Marketing Automation System (preferred: Salesforce and Marketo)
- Need to be assertive, a self-starter, and a confident communicator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Requires leadership and team collaboration capabilities
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $51,000 to $110,000.Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer